East Shore is a 169 acre community to the eastern edge of Lake Woodlands. The lake itself is about 200 acres and known as "The Garden District" of The Woodlands Town Center.
East Shore is a newer development offering prestigious homes. Residents enjoy amenities that reflect the exclusive nature of this community:
- Garden parks
- Beautiful streets lined with ornamental street lamps and trees
- Lake views
- Lake access
- Walkable distance to all amenities
The most attractive part of this urban community is its enviable location to "downtown Woodlands", also known as The Town Center / Waterway.
There are a number of 'neighborhoods' within East Shore. Each offers a slightly different atmosphere, but they have one thing in common - luxury:
- East Shore Drive, which offers Classic American homes with a pond and formal gardens.
- Colonial Park, which offers Southern Colonial homes and spacious landscaping.
- Charleston Park, which offers Old Charleston charm.
- East Shore Park / East Gate, which conjures up the premier villages of New York, Chicago and San Francisco.
- Southern Coast, which offers Southern style architecture with water frontage.
- Mid-Lake, which offers distinctive architecture along The Ellipse, a serene greenscape.
Custom builders are prevalent in East Shore. This truly is a millionnaires community.
East Shore Properties
- Alden Bridge Village
- April Sound
- April Villas
- Bella Vita on Lake Conroe
- Cape Conroe
- Cochran's Crossing Village
- College Park Village
- Creekside Park Village and Carlton Woods
- East Shore
- Grand Harbor
- Graystone Hills
- Grogan's Mill
- Harbor Side on Lake Conroe
- Indian Springs Villiage
- Longmire on Lake Conroe
- Panther Creek
- Pebble Glen on the Lake
- Point Aquarius
- Regency Point on Lake Conroe
- Sterling Ridge
- The Woodlands
- Town Center / The Waterway
- Walden on Lake Conroe
- Water Oak on Lake Conroe
- Waterford Estates
- Waterstone on Lake Conroe
Any home sales data appearing on this page is obtained from public record sources (or estimates, for non-disclosure states) as provided by OnBoard, LLC and does not comprise an appraisal or a Comparative Market Analysis (CMA). This information should not be used to replace a professional appraisal nor to determine the price of a particular property.