Grogan's Mill Village is the 'original' village of The Woodlands, being part of the 'Historic District'. It is named after the Grogan-Cochran Lumber Mill and family and is conveniently located near I-45 and boarders with The Woodlands Town Center.
The residents of Grogan's Mill enjoy the original amenities.
- Ponds and streams
- Swimming pool
- The Oaks Golf Courses
- The Woodlands Resort & Conference Center
- The Woodlands Country Club Oaks Clubhouse
- Walking / jogging trails through Millbend Loop
- Grogan's Mill Farmers' Market
Being a well-established community, the Grogan's Mill Village Association is very active. The Association serves as a liaison between residents and The Woodlands Township and other governmental bodies. Their goal is:
- - to maintain a natural environment with quality parks and pathways
- - to promote a safe environment
- - to enhance property values by encouraging pride in residences
- - to be active in the growth of the Grogan's Mill Village Center
- - to encourage involved informed residents
Grogan's Mill has over 5,000 homes. The Village includes nearby schools Hailey and Lamar Elementary, Wilkerson Intermediate, and Knox Junior High.
Residents of Grogan's Mill are proud of their community.
Search Grogan's Mill Homes for Sale
Any home sales data appearing on this page is obtained from public record sources (or estimates, for non-disclosure states) as provided by OnBoard, LLC and does not comprise an appraisal or a Comparative Market Analysis (CMA). This information should not be used to replace a professional appraisal nor to determine the price of a particular property.
Today's Market Trends for Grogan's Mill *
* All data pertains to single-family homes