Waterstone on Lake Conroe
Waterstone on Lake Conroe is a new subdivision located on one of the rivers that shoots off from Lake Conroe itself. Residents enjoy the serenity of the river and direct lake access.
This waterfront community enjoys a number of recreational amenities:
- Private gated subdivision
- Bulkheaded Lake Conroe Waterfront lots
- Oversized lots, meaning plenty of land between neighbors
- 7.8 acre park area
- Covered pavillion with fireplace
- Walking / jogging trails
- Grassy area for ball sports such as soccer, baseball, or football
Many homes enjoy direct lake access with docks. The subdivision enjoys low taxes and is within the highly acclaimed Montgomery Independent School District. Once built, house prices list from $300k and over.
Search Waterstone on Lake Conroe Homes for Sale
Any home sales data appearing on this page is obtained from public record sources (or estimates, for non-disclosure states) as provided by OnBoard, LLC and does not comprise an appraisal or a Comparative Market Analysis (CMA). This information should not be used to replace a professional appraisal nor to determine the price of a particular property.
Today's Market Trends for Waterstone on Lake Conroe *
* All data pertains to single-family homes